This is how we started spiceyricey’s final form Nonon hat.
Nonon hat round 2. (going left to right)
1. Marching band hat from ebay
2. Rip everything off
3. craft foam from Michael’s
4. Heat up worbla (cosplaysupplies.com) and attach to craft foam. wrap worbla around marching band hat
5. mark the center of your hat
6. mark the cut out for your monkey skull
7. cut out
8. glue fabric to your hat. (it is best to use the same fabric as your cosplay
9. pull the fabric tight while gluing for a smooth finish
10. always wear the proper safety gear
11. make base of monkey skull. I used two different sized foam balls. if you are using LEDs make eyeball holes now
12. glue balls together
13 create monkey face
14. if using oven bake clay, sand it to make it smooth
15. apply air drying clay to shape skull base
16. paint skull
17. hook up LEDs
18. light it up!
We have been getting so many questions about our KLK stuff lately. We hope this helps and try hard to take pictures of our progress. Don’t forget to follow us on instagram, Facebook, and twitter under: SPiCEYCOSPLAY
Wip Wednesday! Working on some things, doin’ some stuff. What cosplay plans do you have going on? Let us know below, we would love to hear it. #cosplay
Anonymous asked: who are favorite cosplayers?
So happy you asked! Prepare for a long post.
http://thecoopcosplay.tumblr.com (I know, I know, we talk about them a lot)
(met them at ALA and they are so friendly)
Favorite LOL cosplayer/babe:
Favorite chameleon (can be a man, lady, dwarf etc etc and pull it off)
Favorite worbla? (such a beast when it comes to attention to detail!)
Favorite inspirational dude:
Super adorable/cute/awesome/friendly cosplayers below.
Favorite cosplay related Youtubers:
http://thegriffincam.tumblr.com <- If you aren’t already subscribed, what are you doing with your life? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0eTCqkq1J-el9HdSRmhXRg
Check them all out, you won’t be sorry.